Thursday, December 27, 2012

Macbook Pro Success

So, I have an amazing deal to share with you! I was in the market for a new laptop because of the fact I will be going to college next fall and my Toshiba fell short of my expectations for a reliable laptop. I looked into the brands Asus and Apple (bought TWO Dell's from Walmart a few months ago and BOTH had IMMEDIATE malfunctions and both were taken back. Will. Never. Buy. A. Dell. Again.) I have heard several people say "Once you go Mac, you never go back!" and now I believe it! I looked on my local Craigslist (scary, I know! Buying an expensive laptop used?) and noticed an ad for a 2010 Macbook Pro that had 8gb of Ram (upgraded from 4) and 160gb of hard drive (ehh....I was looking for a little more, however external hard drives are very cheap and easy to come by). I asked for some pictures and some more information and I was then very interested! She was a local med-student who was very neat and articulate...I could tell. She was so nice and found no need for this because she bought a Mac desktop. She was asking $700, and she said she would take $600. Bottom line...I got a PERFECT Macbook Pro- not a scratch on this beauty- for half off!! I LOVE it! She gave me a case and all the Macbook programs such as Pages, Numbers, etc! It was defiantly an amazing deal-three weeks into it, and it still is running fantastic! I love how the battery life is twice as long as my Toshiba and the slick, quick two finger swipes allow for smooth navigation. A deal worth sharing! How many of you have Macbooks?


No comments:

Post a Comment