Thursday, December 27, 2012

Nail Review: Impress Press-On

Wow! Rite Aid had the Impress Press-on nails for 75% the other day, so my mom picked one up for a fun stocking stuffer! I was excited to see the results and quality of them, so today I gave them a try! I was beyond thrilled when I realized how STRONG they are! Just like a nail salon! They remind me of the gel-nails you can get. The prints are adorable, too! They come with a pack of 24 (12 different sizes),  so you are able to get two sets out of them! They seem to hold on well and claim to last as long as a week, so I will keep you updated. So far they are a winner!

I was able to get them for $1.99 and had a $1.00 printable coupon, making them only $0.99.

$0.99 manicure that takes 10 minutes tops? I'll take it!! I HATE painting my nails! :)

This is the design I used called "Fierce."



1 comment:

  1. So, I have an amazing deal to share with you! I was in the market for a new laptop because of the fact I will be going to college next fall and my Toshiba fell short of my expectations for a reliable laptop.
    vumoo

    ReplyDelete